Each university have slightly different application and registration procedures, the general steps you take during the application procedure and registration period are as follows:
- Send the Basic Requirements for Admission and Scholarship.
- Application process begins with document evaluation and once the eligibility is confirmed you will receive your Conditional Acceptance Letter(CAL).
- Once you pay the initial amount stated on your CAL and fulfill the other conditions stated on your CAL(if any) you will then receive your Unconditional Acceptance Letter (UAL) which is needed for Visa Processing.
- You can now book for Visa Appointment online.
- Make sure you inform us or the University about your flight details 3 working days before the arrival for your airport pick up. Once you arrive at North Cyprus Ercan Airport get picked up by university personnel and you have 2-3 days to stay in a temporary accommodation till you decide if to stay on campus or not.
- Register the very next day after you arrive in North Cyprus, get your student ID, start selecting your courses, and register at accommodation halls if you are staying on campus.
- Orientation week will inform you about everything you need about North Cyprus and your university.